Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Culture day


Kia orana blogging world,
Sorry that you can't see my face very clearly but last Friday It was culture day they day that we wear the clothes that we live in.Everybody has nice clothes but my culture is school so I was wearing school clothes to school.Everyone was very pretty and we get to have fun and we took so me photo and talk together and it was like a good day to me.t was an assembly about making things that we did well we made  puppet show and we show our colorful puppet.The puppets was made from China.When it was home time we made sushi and it was very delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ina
    I liked your wonderful sentence. Sushi is actuly yummy I tasted it too is was delious. When I ever think about it. It makes me hungry...

    Kind reagards Aryan
    Bye

    ReplyDelete