Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom Ending Prediction

Buenos Dias Bloggers,

Today my class has been reading our FAVORITE book 'There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom' by Louis Sachar. We are almost to the end of the chapter book and this is what I think will happen...

How will the story end?
I am guessing the birthday party will go bad bad because Bradley will smash the cake and Colleen will get upset and they are gonna solve the problem and at end and be friends. I will think that Bradley will be grown up and not bring a kid anymore and be more responsible. But Carla might get get an award for being a fantastic school council.

Well that's all for today. I know this is a quick blog post but it's fun reading so you guys should DEFINITELY read the book.

If you read 'There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom' what character would you be?
Carla, Colleen, Jeff, Bradley, Melinda or Lori?

I'll be Lori LOUDMOUTH cause I love shouting at my brother (very funny haha)

See you later bloggers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment