Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Zone Athletics!


Malo lelei amazing bloggers,

Yesterday was the best day in my life!!!. Some of the Hay Park students was chosen to go to Three Kings where the Zone Athletics was. I had a lot of fun attending there and one thing you should know is that it was my first time going there (WOW YOUR A LUCKY GIRL). The schools that we VS was Waikowhai Primary, Halsey Drive, Hillsborough, Mount Roskill, Three Kings and other schools I forgot! I attended to go to the relays (75m and 100m). I tried my hardest to run as fast as I can but Mount Roskill Primary GIRLS!! are one of the fastest schools that I have raced before.

BUT I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS!!! Hay Park didn’t win :( Because Hay Park will win because the Year 6 people won’t be here in 2019!

Bye peeps see you guys next week
Have a FABULOUS DAY
Bye

Here is a photo of me running. (I'm the one with the blue t - shirt and white shoes)

3 comments:

  1. Hai Ina,

    It's me Kanishka! Good job Ina of writing about the Zone athletics. I wish what it would like be participating in the zone athletics. Have you re-read the bit where it says about the bad news, if you don't understand I mean this part "BUT I HAVE BAD NEWS!!! Hay Park didn't win :( Because Hay park will win because the Year 6 people won't be here next year". Well that's all I have to say.

    Comment You Later, Bai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Ina,
    My name is Nathaniel and I was reading your blog post and it was very intresting because I went to Three Kings too and I saw you race. It's very sad that the year 6 students are not going to be here for 2019 but I think that Hay Park has a good chance of coming first next year. I think to improve your blog post if you could make sure that the photo that you used, we can see. But anyways your blog post was amazing. See you next time and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nathaniel,

      Thanks for the WONDERFUL comment. Thanks for reminding me cause I didn't know the photo was working. I just updated it today, so you can see it now.

      Thanks bye :)
      Ina

      Delete