Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

My Blog Audience

Kia orana everyone,
I know I haven't posted for days and there is something I want to share with you. Today there was a man called James Hopskins and he was talking about DIGITAL FOOTPRINT. We were doing something that is called My Blog Audience it's kinda like when someone see's your blog and it can be Teachers and Principal, Family, Primary school, Ako hiko, People around the world and class rooms. If you are in a different school can you please read my recent blogs in 2016 and give me some feedback please. I am really sorry that I didn't post anything because I had some school work. Mr Hopskins gave us a video and it's called Digital Footprint. If you are wondering what is Digital Footprint is if you are at the beach there is a hole that has you foot and someone can follow you and do what you are doing. I am gonna stop there because I wrote a lot and I don't want to waste you breath of reading My Blog Audience.

Bye Bye from Inangaro

No comments:

Post a Comment