Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Holidays!

Kia Orana World, 

How was everyone's holiday going? I am missing school so much I want to come back to school. School holidays going alright, because that I have been having a boring holiday and a fun holiday at the same time. Last week on Saturday I get to spend time with my BEST FRIEND. Her name is Mekilini, she is one of my best friends :) We went to this Christmas party that was so much fun. We were wandering around the place and we get to play games, watch people dancing, get some food (fun fact is that the food is for FREE). We got some free goodies and we get to get our presents. We get to enjoy watching the people dancing while we eat our food (YUM). After that Christmas party, Mekilini's dad picked us up so we can go back to her house because that she is having a sleepover at my house!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! The reason why she was coming to my house because that I am going to Rarotonga, Cook Island on the 25th of December and she came over to spend some times with me until I go to Rarotonga, (after the sleepover) I took Mekilini back to her house and I get to play with her brother and I had so much fun because we were playing water fights. I got soaked but that was ok because I HAD THE BEST DAY OF MY WHOLE LIFE.

Well my that is it for today because my fingers hurt (OUCH) 
See you guys next time BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ina,

    My name is Rachel and I am working with Megan and Cia on the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. It is so great to read that you had an amazing day with your family and friends on Thursday. It sounds like it was action packed!

    I hope that you have a safe trip to Rarotonga on the 25th and that you enjoy some special time with family over the break. If you are able, please consider joining our Summer Learning Journey programme. We would love to blog with you and to have the chance to share some cool learning together. If you're interested, the new SLJ programme is now up on our website (www.summerlearningjourneyco.nz) under the Weekly Activities tab. There are 60 different activities for you to choose from this year!

    In the meantime, have a fabulous week-end.

    Warm regards,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete