Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

Setting Sail in NZ - 12 days until CHRISTMAS!

Kia Ora bloggers,

Today Megan from Summer Learning Journey came into my class and talked about this activity that we are gonna do. So the activity was to write a letter about myself sailing to NZ. Here is my letter... 

Dear Natasha,

Today I decided to set sail to NZ. I was getting very nervous and I don't wanna leave my home island (Cook Island). I packed everything in my suitcase and chucked everything in there (Like how I chuck my food in my lunchbox). I was rushing to the Waka because we got lazy to pay the fair for a PLANE so we went on the Waka (Waka means boat if you don't know that). I jumped on the waka with my suitcase and then we got departed from home island.

It took 12 hours to arrive in NZ. My stomach was HURTING, I vomit in the ocean, being annoying, looking for food, DAYDREAMING. FINALLY.... After all those times I'M FINALLY IN NZ. It looked like peaceful place, people were welcoming us that made me feel welcomed. Then I realise that NZ was now my... NEW HOME :o.

That is it for today.
See you guys for a new blog post!
Also don't forget, register for Summer Learning Journey so you can get the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment