Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Where Does Fog Come From?

Kia Orana my typing monkey's,

For today's blog I am going to be showing you guys my Google Drawing that I did with my class. So what I chose for my Google Drawing is Where Does Fog Come From? I wanted to do this because I really wanted to know where do they come from? So I made some facts about fogs.

I want to give credits to SciShow Kids! SciShow Kids it's a YouTube Channel that tells the whole world about why or where things come from or happening (I don't know if you can understand what I'm saying)

So here is my Google Drawing! So you are the lucky one to learn about it!!

NOW do you know where does fog come from now???
Watch SciShow Kids so you can learn SOME MORE facts instead of learning about FOGS!

Hope you enjoy!!
Blog Ya L8r!

No comments:

Post a Comment