Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Te Reo Māori w/ Papa Jarrod/ Flipgrid (Session 15)

Morning/Afternoon/Evening my typing monkeys,

Today we have some more Te Reo Maori with our Maori teacher Papa Jarrod. We talked about our favorite subject that we like doing at school and we say it in sentence in Te Reo Māori. My favorite subject is Reading and Writing known as Pānui and Tuhituhi. When Papa Jarrod left we were working on our Maori work on our Learning Journals/Writing Book. After this Miss Berry made a flipgrid to show what we learnt with Papa Jarrod. We had to work with our buddies but I was buddies in 3. We were supposed to work as a 2 but my friend was left out and we felt sorry so we put her in the group. So here is my groups flipgrid.


My groups name is Kanishka and Mandita. We loved working on our video and hopefully that we get to do this again!

Ka kite ano

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work! This was finished super speedy and you pronunciation is great! Make sure you have collected your 5 dojo points.

    ReplyDelete