Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

My Bad Habit!


Oh hello there,

For my blog today I am telling you guys about my bad habit. Everyone has the same bad habit and some have different ones that people don’t have. Bad habits are those times when you do something you have no control without thinking, and often you are beginning to be addicted to it. Example: You are picking your nose (and eating it), You bite your nails in class/school, public, at home, anywhere, sleeping too much, being a picky eater, gaming and more. So I am going to tell you about my bad habit. So my bad habit is sleeping A LOT!

Firstly, I stay up late like at 2:00 or 4:00am (in the holidays) because I don’t like sleeping early and I like going on my chromebook so I can talk to my friends. Also watching some TV. I always do this EVERYDAY but not at school because my mum will be MAD if I don’t go to school… even if I try my very best to be sick (but not for real cause my mum is VERY smart) I still have to go to school. In the holidays I love sleeping in because you don’t have to go to school and you can sleep for HOURS (SOO ME). I don’t have any problems with that because that’s what I do every holidays and that’s just me . I love going to sleep everyday because I love to sleep A LOT! And I love talking to my friends in bed because in the morning it’s so cold and I AM SHIVERING AND I don’t want to get out of bed.


Why is sleeping a bad habit?
Sleeping is a bad habit because you usually sleep very late in the morning and it’s well…… bad (I think). Do you have those days when your parents tells you to get up but when you say OK you still asleep? (that’s me). When you come back from a party, meeting, family stuff, cooking food for a feast in the morning (like 3:00 am or 12:00am) you get VERY tired and the next day you wake up and you have coffee. Furthermore you get SOOOO tired. Another reason why sleeping is a bad habit. Every night when you have to check something on your phone or any device you can see that your eyes will shed tears (well a little bit) and your eyes will get red and sleepy.

So I think that I might need to sleep early because when school starts I have to sleep until 7:00 or 8:00 because if you sleep at 12:00am or 3:00am you are going to wake up LAZY and then you will fall back on the pillow and sleep until you get late for school (Don’t do that on the first day of school).

See you l8r! OHH WAIT what kind of bad habit you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment